Messages about improving our health are broadcasted across media platforms. These messages urge us to eat better so that we can feel good. Although a guarantee of longevity is not promised, the likelihood of living longer is possible if nutritional action is implemented.
The benefits that vitamin supplements provide help to fill in the gaps where insufficient food intake leaves open. Some of the main vitamins and minerals that we are encouraged to consume are:
• Vitamin A
• Vitamin B
• Vitamin C
• Vitamin D
There are also other important nutrients that aid in the maintenance of our well being. When consumed consistently, we can maximize the full benefits that are advertised. However, when taken sporadically, the probability of feeling tired and weak is likely to persist. Vitamins are available through many retail outlets and are priced affordably. However, despite affordability and availability, it is up to you to make a commitment to purchase and consume these small treasures if you want to feel and look better.
Support Your Spiritual Being
You may be on the right path of eating right and exercising, but if your spiritual being is left untreated, your efforts of living a quality life will be in vain. Looking good physically does not equate spiritual wellness. Paul informed Timothy that “For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come (I Timothy 4:8).
This does not mean that you should not exercise, but it means that you should not neglect living a godly life. If you’re strong physically and look like an ideal picture of health, but have a bad attitude, your influence on others can be as deadly as a contagious disease. Most people will not remember you as a physically fit person but as someone they want to avoid.
Our society has become immune to negative behaviors and the standards of respect that were enforced many years ago has gone unattended. Although many people have embraced low moral standards, negative behavior trends don’t have to infiltrate your life. Just as daily supplements are left to the buyer to consume, you must be proactive in consuming supplements to sustain your mental, emotional, and spiritual health. In the same manner that we are exposed to environmental contaminants and must take measures to ward off physical illness, you must boost your spiritual immunity.
In the natural realm, vaccines have also been provided for those who want extra protection from illnesses such as chicken pox, measles, rubella, and other life threatening diseases. We also have spiritual protection we can use with the Word of God, but we must be consistent if we want to experience the highest level of spiritual benefits.
Recommended Daily Spiritual Vitamin Dosage
The typical daily recommended dosage for some of the main vitamins and minerals that we should take is 100%. While some supplements exceed the recommended amount sometimes offering 1000%, the regular percentage has been proven to sustain a good health status.
Many of us often seek remedies from sources that promise prosperity and success, but become disappointed when what was advertised fails to deliver the hyped results. An example of this type of failed promise happens within the pharmaceutical industry particularly with medicine recalls and lawsuits.
Joshua 1:8 says “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to do all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.”
If you’ve been experiencing problems with spiritual weakness related to jealousy, envy, covetousness, anger, lying, sexual immorality, unethical business practices, slander, worry, fear, self righteousness, or other malicious behavior that prevents your spiritual growth, here are several spiritual vitamins that can help you:
• A: (Ask, and it shall be given you; seek and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: Matt 7:7, KJV).
• B: (Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest, Joshua 1:9).
• C: (Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you: I Peter 5:7).
• D: (Thou knowest these commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother: Mark 10:19).
• E: (Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men: Proverbs 4:14).
• G: (Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye condemned: behold the judge standeth before the door: James 5:9).
• K: (Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life: Proverbs 4:23).
• L: (Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said: I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee: (Hebrews 13:5).
• P: (Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil Ephesians 6:11).
These few spiritual principles can help keep you on the path of righteousness. Although there is no guarantee of you living an error free life, your effort in doing the right thing will prompt the Holy Spirit to sustain your salvation … “Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ (Philippians 1:6).”
Stay Blessed and Don’t Forget to Take Your Spiritual Vitamins Everyday!